Wednesday, May 21, 2008

the truth..

Has a day ever felt like an eternity to you?
Well it has for me. Practice what u preach right? Well thats so much easier said than done... I want to live each day to the fullest of my ability, I want to take life for all it's worth, I never EVER want to live according to ANYONE'S expectations, I want to never forget that I am in control of my own happiness, I want to live life knowing that life's greatest gift is life itself but why does it seem like sometimes the best things to want in life are soooo damn hard to attain??? Why does it seem like when things are going exactly how I want them to be it all comes crumbling down and all that Ive built up for myself is back to nothing at all..... Is it a lesson that I am supposed to learn? Have I forgotten to give love to those who have so loyally given to me? Whatever it is I find myself now in spirit on my knees begging for that warmth to return to my soul and the fullness to come once again into my heart... I'm sorry to me because I have lost you and let you down.


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments: