Wednesday, May 21, 2008

[L0VE] still friends.


-- [in my eyes]... it's when i'm a better person when i'm with him, when i make better decisions because he's there. it's when i know everything about him, the things nobody else knows, the things that he doesn't even know about himself. it's when we grow up & mature & change, not separately, but together. it's when i wanna give him everything i have, my world. it's when i wanna do things for him just to see him smile. it's when no matter how bad things get, i can see his face and forget all my problems. it's when we fight, but i still can't stop thinking about him. it's when i find myself randomly smiling because i'm thinking of him & all the things he does. it's when we have complete trust in one another. it's when we can do nothing at all & still have fun because we're together. it's when the little things he does & says mean more than the big things. it's when i'm with him & i'm the happiest i have ever been. it's when i wanna change all my ways so he can be happy. it's when i wanna be there for him everytime he's upset, stressed or mad. it's when i wanna be the shoulder he can cry on anytime he wants. it's when i want him to be my everything & i want to be his. it's when i get butterflies in my stomach when i'm around him. he lights up my life. it's [true love]. ♥ YET still friends. till this very dayy :(
© C H E R R Y S O V A N N 2008

No comments: