Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Things a man should do

Do you ever wish you could go back in time and change things that has happened in your past that you aren't happy about.....Or....do you wonder if the one you've once loved could ever change the way they are and better themselves....Don't you just wish that if you could snapped your fingers everything will be just right with the world.......Why is it soo hard to take care of someone you love with all of your heart and soul and show them everyday that you appreciate him/ her in ways that make them smile to the point that they get butterflies in their stomach.....or make them breakfast in bed with a rose, massage my body from head to toe just becuase he likes my smooth skin, kiss me all over in the right spots that get me going, hold my hand, hug me, cuddle late night just becuase he loves being close to me, take me out shopping, spend some money on me even though he knows I've got $$$, wine and dine me....all the nice things a real woman should have....But don't get it twisted it does go both ways.... if you agree.....
&& ii thought this picture is funnyy

No comments: